Google will release on Wednesday (11) the news that its next version, Android 13, will be available. The announcement will be made at the company’s annual technology conference: Google I / O 2022, beginning at 14:00 (Brasilia time), along with a press release. tilt will cover the situation in time.
In addition to the anticipation of the new Android, rumors suggest that the company will release the watch to compete with the Apple Watch and the new cell phone. The event, aimed at producers, will take place today and tomorrow (12) in California, USA. Here’s what to expect from the event:
Google I / O
Google I / O 2022 will be available during the opening hours of the Shoreline Amphitheater in Mountain View, and will be publicly visible during the two business days.
Like, sundar Pichai, CEO of Google, will be part of a presentation by some media companies.
The first day of the event will be dedicated to the announcement of the new Android operating system and products. The second day will focus on performances training for developers.
Participants will be able to ask questions about what’s new in Android 13’s new functionality, interact with community developers and receive virtual rewards.
Google will release Android 13 version of its operating system.
A change in design and features is not required, but the update should be responsible for improving the performance of devices with larger screens, such as telephones. and tablets.
Some of the gambling that can come with Android 13 are:
- End of SIM cardsreplace it with eSIM (its digital version).
- Allow notifications: Now they have to be applied through every application. This makes life easier for people who can not stand more than useless warnings.
- Bluetooth that uses less battery: The new Android is believed to have Bluetooth Low Power (BLE) audio technology, which promises to consume up to 10% less battery compared to traditional signal converters. It sends lower bitrates without losing quality.
- Special application themed icons.
- Better support for multilingual users (No detailed information on this).
- Google search bar is also subject to change. When opening the app drawer, the bar will now be at the bottom of the screen, making it easy to access large phones. Also, it will not work just to do research in a search engine or search applications. Soon, it will also search for files and folders in apps or groups (as has already happened on the iPhone).
The new Android 13 will also alert you when an app that is in the background and in constant use is consuming too much battery, so you can shut it down and make the device last longer.
These features have been around Android for years, but before that it alerted you to an app – even the ones you just used – and it happened all the time. Now the alert will be focused more and more frequently: when it appears on the screen, it only appears again after 24 hours.
Pichai has already revealed that new products from the Pixel family will be coming soon. One of the bets is that this year Google I / O will introduce a smart target, the Pixel Watch
The device is believed to have been released last year alongside the Google Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro smartphones.
In addition to the Pixel Watch, the company is also expected to announce the Wear OS 3 update, the Android operating system version for smartwatches.
The presentation of the new cell phone has also not been cut off. According to rumors, it can be said that Google will announce the Pixel 6a phone, not like its 2020 sibling, but with the potential configuration.
A recent leak suggests, for example, that the Pixel 6a will not support the same cameras as the Pixel 6 flagships. Still, the expectation is that this phone could be one of the best gadgets of the year.
Google has made a number of changes to its Google Home app, tweaking the UI content for ease of use, as well as streamlining the interface to integrate devices.
Among the recent news is, for example, the expansion of Google Fast Pair, a fast integration that makes it easier to connect two different devices via Bluetooth.
The expectation is that the company will bring more enhancements to the system, such as a new screen with a design similar to a tablet.
Google I / O Conference 2022 can be followed for free from the results page. There you can check the time for two days.
Some of the special features are: News from Android, from Google Cloud (the cloud service company), from Chrome browser, Flutter (for creating applications), etc.
* With letters from Juliana Stern and Leticia Marques, in collaboration with Tilt.