Coach Tite announced on Wednesday morning the list of 27 players who will defend the Brazilian men’s team in friendly against South Korea and Japan. The tournament will be played June 2 and 6 in Seoul and Tokyo, respectively.
The main news is the call of midfielder Danilo, from Palmeiras, 21 years old.
There is a friendly match with Argentina at the same time, which will be June 11 in Melbourne, Australia, but the match was canceled before the call. CBF is looking for a new candidate, probably from Africa, for FIFA Day that day, the last time before the Qatar World Cup.
Check out the list of candidates below:
- Agent: Alisson (Liverpool), Ederson (Manchester City) and Weverton (Palmeiras);
- Protection: Eder Militão (Real Madrid), Gabriel Magalhães (Arsenal), Marquinhos (PSG) and Thiago Silva (Chelsea)
- Side: Daniel Alves (Barcelona), Danilo (Juventus), Alex Sandro (Juventus), Alex Telles (Manchester United), Guilherme Arana (Atlético-MG);
- Midfielders: Bruno Guimarães (Newcastle), Casemiro (Real Madrid), Danilo (Palmeiras) Fabinho (Liverpool), Fred (Manchester United), Lucas Paquetá (Lyon), Philippe Coutinho (Aston Villa);
- Protesters: Gabriel Jesus (Manchester City), Gabriel Martinelli (Arsenal), Matheus Cunha (Atlético de Madrid), Neymar (Paris Saint-Germain), Raphinha (Leeds United), Richarlison (Everton), Rodrygo (Real Madrid) and Vini Júnior (Real). Madrid).
Tite calls players for friendship between Brazilian group against South Korea and Japan – Photo: Published
+ Tite explains the call of Danilo, from Palmeiras
Canarian teaching staff is expected to arrive in Seoul from May 24th. Athletes leave the Korean city from the 26th.
The teams of Liverpool and Real Madrid, the finalists of the Champions League, only join the next team, on May 31.
Tite calls the players to the Brazilian team-mates in June
Players from the Brazilian league will lose at least three times against Campeonato Brasileiro, between the eighth and tenth. If the third round is recognized, it will still miss the 11th round of the national tournament.
The length of time the teams will be together on FIFA Day is longer than before the first World Cup, when it will be 10 days from the presentation, on November 14, until the World Cup. , on the 24th, against Serbia.
Tite comments about Danilo arriving in Seleção and Rodrygo period
After these friends, Brazil will only have one more FIFA day before them before the cup. It will be September, when the Select will face Argentina (in suspension from the Qualifiers) and possibly Mexico, in friendly.
Tite of bringing 26 athletes to World Cup: “More” fast-paced “players appear