Next, find out which ingredients help make your skin more beautiful.
There is one eat good food It is important for the body to be able to do all of its functions with good health. What you drink every day directly affects things like mood, sleep, energy, stomach function, mood and, of course, the appearance of your skin.
Today, we are talking about some foods that contain substances that can slow down our aging process.
Combined with a healthy diet, exercise and other healthy lifestyle, these products can help you look and feel younger then you really are. See what they are:
- Tomatoes: Rich in a substance called lycopene, tomatoes are a source of antioxidants, which slow down the formation of free radicals and prevent premature aging. To improve, it is one of the most important sources of vitamin C, which is also good for healthy skin;
- Linseed: Flaxseeds are a good source of omega-3 and fiber. This makes your skin healthier and firmer. It is best to take flaxseed in the form of powder and, at any time, grind the seeds during use;
- EggEggs are high in protein and also contain the amino acids lysine, proline and glycine. This will all help your body make collagen and keep your skin strong and healthy;
- Carrot: Carrot is another important ingredient. A source of beta-carotene, it helps prevent premature aging from sun exposure;
- Olive oil: This oil is a good source of vitamins A and E, essential for the health of the skin. To improve, it is also one of the monounsaturated oils, which guarantee hydration and freshness;
- Oat: Inserting oats into your diet is a good idea. This cereal is a good source of silicon, a substance that interferes with the production of elastin and collagen, making the skin more beautiful;
- greens: Broccoli, spinach and kale are good sources of vitamin C, coenzyme Q10 and carotenoids. This drug is necessary for the cells of the skin to regenerate properly.
Do you find it important to eat well? In order to have a healthy design for you and your lifestyle, consult with the good eating food. It is important to schedule an appointment with a Dermatologist to find out how healthy your skin is.