Forget about healthy eating or restrictions. They are hard to follow for a long time and are not healthy. Starting today, you will receive weekly reports that will help you develop healthy eating habits and lose weight.
The menu was prepared by chef Victor Machado, a journalist for VivaBem. Specializing in eating habits, he advises “healthy relationship with food”, which allows you to lose weight by eating everything (even chocolate! ), without yourself of some food group or hungry yourself.
Below, you will find 5 menus, from Monday to Friday, exclusively for UOL customers (non-customers only see Mondays, sign up for UOL here). UOL customers can also access brand names with ingredients they will consume throughout the week and recipe.
On Saturdays and Sundays, repeat your favorite foods of the week – Wednesday breakfast, Friday lunch, and more.
The idea is to lose weight while eating what you like, you can eat something off the menu for one meal (it is just one meal, not the whole day, ok?). The advice is to go out and do this on a Saturday or Sunday, when we have a lot of relationships. Just do not overdo it. “Use until you forget, do not forget the pain”, tells Machado.
Diets on a diet that does not have a set number can be eaten for free, because they are natural foods, which guarantee satiety – Machado explains how important it is to lose weight. If you do not like one food, you can eat another from the same group (substitute fish for chicken; broccoli for cauliflower or zucchini; strawberry for melon; potatoes for cassava, etc.) is an option for other foods of the week. .
Use vinegar, lemon, herbs, onions, garlic, pepper and salt to taste to season vegetables (raw and cooked), meat and fish.
If you have any questions about the menu, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, the UOL and chef Victor Machado will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Subscriber UOL You can receive notifications of weekly menu updates and menu information directly in your email, just sign up for the VivaBem newsletter.
This recipe is on the Tuesday menu, but you can include other lunches or dinners of the week, in place of salads or salads.
Salad with tahini dressing
Weekly food list
This list depends on the average diet of the viewer to lose weight. It is best to check all the menus before purchasing and modify them as you like. For example: we recommend you buy 1 eggplant and 1 zucchini, but if you do not like eggplant, buy 2 zucchini or any other vegetable of your choice (chayote, peppers, green beans).
Avoid waste! If at the end of the week there is food in your refrigerator, you can return the food they entered next week or update the next week’s menu to include This item, as long as you trade in the same group.
- 1 bowl of strawberries
- 2 medium apples
- 2 tsag
- 1 me avocado
- 1 bunch of grapes
- 2 to 3 slices of watermelon
- 1 part of dried coconut
- ½ papaya
- ¼ melon
WORKPLACE, FACT, TUBERS ETC.
(You can change the menu to the menu of your choice, as long as they are from the same group)
- 1 carrot
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 bunch broccoli or cauliflower
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 large potatoes
- 1 zucchini do
- 1 eggplant
- 1 large corn
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 bunch of lettuce (for the recipe of the week)
- 1 bunch of arugula or watercress
- 1 that
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 mandioquinha (baroa potatoes)
- 1 bej
- 1 bunch of cabbage
- 100 g cherry tomatoes (for the recipe of the week)
- 1 red onion (this week’s recipe)
- 1 head of garlic (for the recipe of the week)
- 1 pound mint (for weekly recipe)
- 1 lemon (for the recipe of the week)
- 200 g chicken thigh or drumstick
- 400 g of chicken breast
- 12 kings
- 400 g of minced meat
- 1 package (500 g) of beef or chicken skewers
- 150 g beef steak (duckling, filet mignon, rump)
- 3 cups of white yogurt (no sugar, no honey, etc.)
- 1 white cheese (fresh mines)
- 1 Kings
- 1 liter of milk (you can replace it with the food of your choice)
- 1 cup of ricotta cream
Wheat, flour etc.
(Make sure you do not have these items in your pantry before you buy them)
- 1 packet of unsweetened granola
- 1 packet (1 kg) of brown rice
- 1 packet (500 g) of beans
- 1 packet of crackers
- 1 liter of olive oil
- 1 liter of vinegar
- 1 packet of wholemeal toast
- 100 g fruit mix (no peanuts)
- 1 packet of cinnamon powder
- 1 packet of cocoa powder
- 1 jar (200 ml) of honey
- 1 pack (the least you can find) tapioca powder
- 1 packet (the least you can find) corn for couscous
- 1 cup peanut butter (white sugar)
- 1 packet (500 g or less) lentils
- 1 packet (500 g or less) rolled oats
- 1 packet (the least you can see) of shredded coconut
- 50 g of chia
- 1 bar (120 g) 70% cocoa chocolate or more
- 100 g of tahini (sesame paste), for the recipe of the week
- 50 g of sesame (for the recipe of the week)
Note: The list does not contain ingredients used for seasoning (onion, garlic, salt, pepper, parsley and other herbs); buy them as you like.